How gorgeous are these look book images from Sterling Furniture?
Thee are showcasing their ’50s Retro Range. I absolutely love the look, everything from the apple green colour, to the retro-style furniture.
My favourite piece has to be the Dallas Bookcase (£599.99). Sterling have some lovely tips on how to achieve the ’50s Retro look.
1. Use cheeky styled wallpaper to inject and instant hit of retro, it’ll look like a work of art
2. The 1950s kitchen look is most iconic – appliances had rounded edges and dinnerware came in print and leaf designs, look out for new-age nostalgia pieces.
3. Go easy on the accessories, only display functional but quirky items sich as a charming bird house clock
4. Sphere were big news in the 1950s. Look for lampshades in era-specific colours and cluster them together to create maximum impact.
5. Nothing defines this look more than a simple sofa with smooth curves and slim legs, coupled with an occasional chair in a vibrant fabric.
For more information, visit sterlingfurniture.co.uk